Tuesday, 24 July 2012

I have been doing some more work on my Paint Your Story backgrounds, and actually worked up the courage to put a girl on one!
This is where the background started out:
Then I added my girl:
A bit more tweaking:
And a bit more, then voila! This is where I am up to now:
It seems that the further into the painting I get, the more stuck I feel :/ I think I am more attached to it as I have spent more time and effort getting it to this point, so feel funny about doing crazy stuff to it - but I need to take a deep breath and do a bit more crazy as I am not happy with the green and pink around her head, it just looks a bit boring, or else I need to carry the green and pink out further...hmmm....


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel. Thanks for your visit to my website. Yes, I will be offering more eCourses - probably in the Autumn. Right now I'm refining the first one I did to make it even better! You can sign up on my page to get info emailed to you when I launch the next one http://blogspot.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=54859d8ecfb9c60d2ea2c4afe&id=b5a6ced5fb
    Hope to see you there :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa. Done! Looking forward to hearing more :-)

      Delete