Wednesday, 11 July 2012

 I have two girls in progress at the moment, inspired by Juliette Crane's How to Paint A Girl course. This one (above) I am really not liking the background of and she has been stuck at this point for a week or so now.
This girl was started last night on a background I really like, and I am loving how she is coming along. Still more work to do on her, but I have some ideas for what I want to do :)

 A face sketch I did for Motley soul's Face 2 Face course. This was one of the first ones I did.
and another one for F2F, I am liking how my shading is coming along, but didn't notice that the eye on the right was lower than the left one until I had done a fair bit of shading :/

No comments:

Post a Comment