Fabulous Faces/Face2Face, three quarter profile
It has taken me such a long time to get to these Paint Your Story backgrounds - I started doing faces on them last week, and am now getting shading and features on them. But I am loving how they are coming together :) This one I really love - she had swirls in the background, I'm not sure what they are, but they are now part of her do!
Another WIP "while changes are underfoot"
And another WIP - "love is always the answer"
And this girl "and how I look at flowers" - I hated this one to start with! I had to totally repaint her face, and now I am loving her, she still looks fairly pensive though hehe :) Interesting how they look so different on the computer screen...
I love your faces! xo
ReplyDeleteThanks Effy!
DeleteThese are so cute, and I particularly love the last one :)
ReplyDelete(via Effy's Swoon)
Thanks so much Zoe :)
DeleteSuch charming paintings!
ReplyDeleteThank you! x
Delete